Replace component under warranty
If you require a replacement for a faulty component please complete the Warranty Form – this must be supported with a copy of your proof of purchase.
Replacements CANNOT be provided without a fully completed Warranty Form and Proof of Purchase.
Before completing the form, please check the list below to see if your product is still within the warranty period:
2 years limited warranty from date of purchase for main parts of the following items:
- Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pumps
- Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump
- Krystal Clear Saltwater System
- Krystal Clear Ozone and Saltwater System
- Krystal Clear Sand Filter and Saltwater System
- Ultra XTR Pools (Round and Rectangular) – Liner and Frame
- Graphite Panel Pool – Liner and Frame
- Trolling Motor
1 Year limited warranty from date of purchase for main parts of the following items:
- Small Family Rectangular Pools – Liner and Frame
- Prism Frame Pools – Liner and Frame
- Metal Frame Pool – Liner and Frame
- Titanium Electrode on all Saltwater Systems
- Electric Pool Heater
- Drain Pump
- Rechargeable handheld vacuum
- Pool Ladder
- Deluxe Automatic Pool Cleaner
- All LED Lights
- Premium Spa Tray
- Multi-Coloured LED Pool Sprayer
- Airbeds – Dura-Beam® Deluxe Series, PremAire
180 Days limited warranty from date of purchase for:
- Easy Set Pools
- Plunger Valves
- Fittings included with pumps, heater, sand filters, saltwater systems and saltwater system combo devices
- Airbeds – Dura-Beam® Plus Series
90 Days from date of purchase for:
- Other Non-Electric Pool Accessories
- PureSpa Accessories
- Challenger 2 & 3
- Challenger K1 & K2
- Explorer K2
- Excursion Pro K1 & K2
- Seahawk 2, 3 & 4
- Excursion 4 & 5
- Mariner 3 & 4
- Explorer Pro 300
- Airbeds – Dura-Beam® Standard Series
3 years limited warranty from date of purchase for Intex items purchased from Aldi.
Excluded from any warranty:
- AGP Accessories: Filter cartridges, Ground cloths, Solar covers and 3-way/copper test strips
- Explorer Boat (except pro 300)
- Airbeds without the built in electric pump and inflatable furniture
If you have been asked to return any items to John Adams, unfortunately we cannot accept responsibility for lost or misdirected returns and recommend for your own protection that you obtain proof of postage. It is the customer’s responsibility to return and pay for the costs of returning the item.
John Adams Leisure Ltd reserves the right to request that consumers return faulty components/ products for inspection.
Customers do not have a legal right for a replacement if they have accidentally damaged the item, misused the item and caused the fault; tried to repair the item or had someone else repair the item, knew the item was faulty before they purchased it or decide that they no longer want the item.
Please note that if you would like a refund, you’ll need to return the item to the store / seller that you bought it from. INTEX are not able to process any refunds.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.